You can create organizations in beSECURE or leave it in default mode.
If only one person or division of your company is using the scanner, you can leave it in default mode. However, if you have multiple teams scanning and each one has its own priorities, designated permissions, and goals, you should create organizations.
If you have existing scans, you can assign those scans to the new organizations.
To create a new organization, do the following:
- Log in to beSECURE.
- In the upper-left corner of the Home page, select DevOps.
- Select Admin > Organizations > List.
- Select the Newbutton.
- On the Settings tab, enter information in all required (*) boxes.
- Select the Reporting tab.
- In the Contact Person box, select who you want notified about updates on the scan.
- Select Create.