Cloning an existing scan allows you to create an additional scan using similar parameters.
To clone a scan, do the following:
- Log in to beSECURE with administrative privileges.
- In the upper-left corner of the Home page, select DevOps.
- Select Scans > Scan List.
- Select the scan you want to clone.
- On the Scans Details page, select Clone.
- In the Scan Name box, enter a unique name for the scan.
- In the Hostname / IP Address Range box, enter the hostnames and/or IP addresses you want to include. Separate multiple entries with a comma (,) (for example, 192.168.0.1,192.168.0.2).
- Clear any checkboxes for values you don't want to clone.
- Select Clone.