To connect an LSS to an IS in beSECURE, do the following:
- Open the Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge web browser, and then enter https://your_machine_ip:4443 in the address bar to open the sign-in page.
Note: Replace your_machine_ip with your computer's IP address.
- Sign in with the following credentials:
- Username - admin
- Password - demo
Note: If these credentials are incorrect, go to the AVDS terminal and type the command rlb admin. to reset the username and password to admin/demo.
- From the beSECURE Scanner page, select Network.
- Ensure you have the correct IP configuration, as shown in the following image:
- From the beSECURE Scanner page, select RPC.
- Select Generate to generate a new encryption key.
- Copy the encryption key for use in step 13c.
- In a new tab of your web browser, enter https://your_ip/ in the address bar to open the IS portal page.
Note: Replace your_ip with your computer's actual IP address.
- On the Welcome to beSECURE page, enter the following credentials:
- Username - superadmin
- Password - testing
Note: If these credentials are incorrect, go to the AVDS terminal and type the command rlb server. to reset the username and password to superadmin/testing.
- Log in to beSECURE.
- In the upper-left corner of the Home page, select DevOps.
- Select Admin > Deployment > LSS.
- Select the Newbutton .
- On the LSS Details page, enter the following in the corresponding, required boxes:
- LSS Name - The desired name for this LSS.
- Network Address - 127.0.0.1
- Encryption Key - Enter the encryption key generated in step 7.
- Contact Person - The desired beSECURE Contact Person for this LSS.
- Select Create.
- From the LSS List page, locate the LSS you created, and then select the Heartbeat entry for it.
- From the LSS Details page, select the Permissions tab.
- From the Available list, select each user that can set up scans using this LSS. Each selected user will move to the Assigned list.
- Select Modify. You can now create scans using this ISLSS.